Greg Biffle wins fifteenth career NASCAR Sprint Cup race
Monday, August 2, 2010
NASCAR driver won his first race of the after leading thirty laps on Sunday during the at in , Pennsylvania. The victory kept him in the top twelve points position, but he was still 428 points behind .
It was his fifteenth career victory in the US's leading professional stock car series. His previous victory came sixty-four races ago in 2008 at.
Jeff Gordon, , , , and rounded out the top ten positions. The race had a total of five cautions and twenty-three lead changes among nine different drivers. Jimmie Johnson led the most laps by leading ninety-six.finished in the second position, ahead of and Kevin Harvick in third and fourth, respectively. ,
In the Matt Kenseth fell to the ninth position, as Edwards remained in tenth. and Clint Bowyer rounded out the top twelve, and are currently in the .
- Associated Press. "Biffle snaps 64-race winless streak; wins at Pocono for Ford's Roush" — , August 1, 2010
- "Racetrax Sunoco Red Cross Pennsylvania 500" — , August 1, 2010
- "Lap-by-Lap: Pocono" — , August 1, 2010
- "2010 Sunoco Red Cross Pennsylvania 500" — , August 1, 2010
- "2010 Official Driver Standings: Sunoco Red Cross Pennsylvania 500" — , August 1, 2010