Inter sacks de Boer in 85 days
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Inter is currently 12th place in the European treble in the 2009–2010 season under Portuguese manager José Mourinho. For the past five seasons, Nerazzurris have failed to qualify for the UEFA Champions League. They have not finished higher than the fourth place in the league table for the last four seasons.league table. Inter claimed a
46-year-old Dutchman de Boer was appointed in August but his team lost seven out of fourteen matches. de Boer had helped Amsterdam-based club to win four consecutive — Dutch League titles. Last season, Ajax finished second, as won the league last week.
de Boer had signed a three-year-contact with Inter, replacing. Mancini had managed Inter in two spells. In his first spell, Mancini led the club to three consecutive Seria A titles before he was replaced by Mourinho.
Inter has lost four out of five Serie A matches this season and the club is to play English club in the this week. This will be managed by Under-19 Team team coach .
Since Mourinho left the club in 2010, eight managers have managed Inter. de Boer's last game as Inter's head coach ended in a 1–0 loss against
- "Serie A 2008–09: Inter Milan hire Mourinho as new Head Coach" — Wikinews, Monday, June 2, 2008
- "Serie A 2008–09: Inter Milan fire Mancini" — Wikinews, Friday, May 30, 2008
- "Frank de Boer: Inter Milan sack Dutch coach after 85 days in charge" — , November 1, 2016
- "Internazionale sack head coach Frank de Boer after two months in charge" — , November 1, 2016
- "Official Statement" — , November 1, 2016