Judge shot at courthouse in Nevada
Monday, June 12, 2006
Today in Nevada a judge has been shot in a courthouse while he stood near a third floor window. The police and a team have been searching the nearby parking garages for the shooter. Judge Chuck Weller was hit in the chest with the bullet at the Mills B. Lane Justice Center around 11:15 a.m. .,
He was rushed to the Washoe medical center said police spokesperson Steve Frady. Police have closed off many blocks in the downtown casino district around the courthouse to look for the shooter.
The police have found one suspect. His name is Darren Roy Mack.
- Reno Police ID Person of Interest in Judge Shooting <broken link> — , June 13, 2006
- "'Sniper' shoots US judge at court" — , June 12, 2006
- "Nevada judge shot while in his chambers: police" — , June 12, 2006
- Scott Sonner. "Judge shot, wounded at Nev. courthouse" — , June 12, 2006
- "Judge shot in Reno; police looking for sniper" — , June 12, 2006
- "Judge Shot At Nevada Courthouse" — , June 12, 2006
- "Nevada judge shot in his chambers" — , June 12, 2006
|This page has been automatically archived by a robot, and is no longer publicly editable.|