Lawsuit filed against Ed Sheeran for his single Photograph
Saturday, June 11, 2016
Matt Cardle, performer of Amazing, denied his partipitation in filing the lawsuit. He tweeted, "Please read news articles closely. This is not my lawsuit. I think Ed Sheeran is a genius & 100% deserves all his success".
Photograph, the fifth single of the album YouTube and has been purchased 3.5 million times. The song was featured in romantic movie ., has more than 208 million views on
The hearing is to take place in federal court in California and Richard Busch is to represent the duo.
- Matt Cardle. "Matt Cardle on Twitter" — , June 9, 2016
- "Ed Sheeran sued for $20million for allegedly copying a song by The X Factor's Matt Cardle" — , June 9, 2016
- "Ed Sheeran is being sued for $20m by two songwriters over his track Photograph" — , June 9, 2016
- Ed Sheeran. "Ed Sheeran - Photograph (Official Music Video)" — , May 9, 2015
- MattCardleVEVO. "Matt Cardle - Amazing" — , January 13, 2012