Michael Vick placed under tighter restrictions after failing drug test
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Vick must be home between between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. and he must submit to random drug tests that will be conducted in the future.
Hudson also ordered that Vick may have to attend and pay for inpatient or outpatient substance therapy and mental health counseling if a supervising officer deems so.
A document filed in U.S. District Court today said Vick tested positive amid a urine sample that was submitted on September 13, 2007.
Vick is scheduled for sentencing on December 10 for bankrolling a dogfighting operation on his property.
- "NFL star, Michael Vick, pleads guilty to dog fighting charges" — Wikinews, August 21, 2007
- "NFL star Michael Vick indicted for running dog fighting operation" — Wikinews, July 20, 2007
- CNN. "Vick fails drug test, under house arrest" — , September 26, 2007
- AP. "Michael Vick Tests Positive for Marijuana" — , September 26, 2007
- Cbs/ap. "More Legal Troubles For Michael Vick" — , September 26, 2007