Missing boy from Glynn County, Georgia found dead
Thursday, March 15, 2007
The body of 6-year-old Christopher Barrios, Jr. who vanished last Thursday was found covered alongside a road near the Glynn County Airport, police said. A ranger with the Department of Natural Resources found the body of Christopher Barrios about 3 miles from his home.
Police already had George Edenfield, a convicted sex offender, his parents David and Peggy Edenfield, and Donald Dale, a family friend, in custody in connection with the case. The case is being treated as a homicide. Local police chief Doerin said it was obvious that he had been slain, but would not comment further.
- "Body of missing Georgia boy found" — , March 15, 2007
- "Body of missing Georgia boy is found" — , March 15, 2007
- "Body of Christopher Barrios, Jr., Found" — , March 15, 2007
- "Missing Georgia Boy Found Dead" — , March 15, 2007
- "Missing Brunswick Boy's Body Found" — , March 15, 2007
|This page has been automatically archived by a robot, and is no longer publicly editable.|