Talk:Chavez asks Africa to unite against U.S.
Perhaps someone can npov the article somewhat? I could not find npov info to use for that purpose. Neutralizer 00:18, 2 July 2006 (UTC)
- I tried to find some different slant on the coverage but this is the best I could come up with. Neutralizer 01:52, 2 July 2006 (UTC)
i did'nt find ...
Catholic Relief Services publication cited by Bloomberg. I went on crs web site and found nothing. Jacques Divol 15:13, 2 July 2006 (UTC)
- Nice catches, Jacques, both the partial reference and the research. Neutralizer 22:30, 2 July 2006 (UTC)
- your're welcome, Chavez is a very offensive guy, not neutral at all. When we report his speaking, if we try to give POV of other people, thinking its NPOV, in fact it's a tricky way to counter fire his speaking, and it's POV (i do not know if i am clear, sorry, i think in french ...) Jacques Divol 08:40, 3 July 2006 (UTC)
- I think I understand; when we report the speeches of "offensive" guys (actually the word "offensive" might be applied in this case in it's definition as the opposite of "defensive") like Chavez or Bush, their words will not be neutral at all. When editors then throw in the POV of outsiders who are not directly involved in the news event; that act of insertion is injecting POV into an article that is supposed to be solely about the news event and not outside opinions or events. Neutralizer 13:18, 3 July 2006 (UTC)
Interwiki to update
- From [[fr:Hugo Chavez demande à l'Afrique de s'unir contre les États-Unis]]
- To [[fr:Hugo Chávez demande à l'Afrique de s'unir contre les États-Unis]]