Talk:Iranian news agency reports UFO has crashed in Kerman province
A UFO is a unidentified flying object, and that is what he says, because they are still looking into what it is, a news group in iran is not allowed to publish lies by the way :P ... he even said it was not an aircraft nor a meotor, so UFO works fine b/c it has not be identified, just read the article again if needed. -Nima Baghaei 15:52, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
- A UFO or Unidentified Flying Object is any real or apparent flying object which cannot be identified by the observer and which remains unidentified after investigation. investigation has hardly began, and meteor has not been ruled out. — Doldrums(talk) 16:01, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
The article has improved, well done, can we publish it now? -Nima Baghaei 16:00, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
you do not know that investigation has not begun, it probably already has b/c he knew about it and was informed about the incident ... and he has not come out to say they figured out what it is, so it is still unidentified even after he looked into it -Nima Baghaei 16:02, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
why is the article still under development? -Nima Baghaei 16:03, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
the website even titles as a UFO and the government will not allow such a title to be published in Iran unless its a true story, can we publish this article already? why is still being developed? -Nima Baghaei 16:05, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
why hasnt the article been published? can we please publish it now? -Nima Baghaei 16:08, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
- humm , i do not think that UFO is so generic, for me it's too related to E.T. matters (on WP :In popular culture throughout the world, UFO is commonly used to refer to any hypothetical alien spacecraft).
- Unidentified object is more accurate in that case.
- true story from a government ???? -wide smile- Jacques Divol 16:10, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
i dont agree with you, a UFO is something unidentified, and a news agency in Iran has to make sure they publish true words before it goes public, and that is what it is! -Nima Baghaei 16:12, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
its a unidentified flying object for god sakes ... it was flying and has been unidentified! -Nima Baghaei 16:15, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
for the love of god, how many time are you guys going to change the title! (:O( -Nima Baghaei 16:20, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
- cool !
- until we got a good title.
- UFO meaning is more than just "flying" and "unidentified object", even in France Jacques Divol 16:24, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
but not in Iran and not in the USA, UFO means unidentified FLYING object! my lord, the things i go through to get this published (:O( (:OP ... it means how its read, not how one is programmed to view the words to be! -Nima Baghaei 16:28, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
you dont need to add what the BBC said about the newagency, they can just find it by clicking on the news agency link on the first sentence! -Nima Baghaei 16:36, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
please stop posting links to fireballs, it has nothing to do with the news story website! -Nima Baghaei 17:01, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
- it directly refutes a claim made in the article. please see WN:NPOV. — Doldrums(talk) 17:02, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
it does not refute anything, it just based on someone else's opinion, first of all it has nothing to do with what the new agency published ok? second, had it been a meteor, they would ahve said it, but now this article sounds like thats what were saying! and that is not what was said by the news agency! to attack a new article stops making the article neutral! -Nima Baghaei 17:06, 10 January 2007 (UTC)