Talk:Lakewood Police & SWAT team end standoff with tear gas
I gathered the information by speaking with Lakewood Police and SWAT Members, as well as photos that I shot of the occurrence. Dlayphoto 03:50, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
some fixes needed
- the "man became hostile" needs to be attributed.
- am not sure about the "implode" bit either - does an implosion happen if a (pressurised) gas tank is blown up?
- "sent in a robot, attempting to dialogue" sounds odd - a robot carrying a radio or somesuch? why not use the phone? or it "robot sent in. dialog was also attempted."?
- "as if to taunt the officers" sounds speculative, lets try to avoid ascribing motives ourselves.
- have removed the address of the residence, do not think it serves a purpose.
- any possibility of getting photos of the incident?
I have photos of the incident in my Flickr. Dlayphoto 04:14, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
- i've you are willing to release the images under a CCA license, then u can upload the images (just follow the 'Upload free media' link in the navigation section in the menu on the left) and use them in the articles. — Doldrums(talk) 04:55, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
Just uploaded a photo.Dlayphoto 05:09, 23 January 2007 (UTC)