Taylor Swift breaks Vevo record
Sunday, May 24, 2015
has set a new record with her music video Bad Blood getting 20.1 million views in 24 hours this past week. The artist took the title from who had 19.6 million views for Anaconda in August 2014.
The country-turned-pop singer premiered the video at the Billboard Music Awards where she won several awards including Top Artist and the Billboard Achievement Award.
The video featured celebrities including Mariska Hargitay, Zendaya, Cindy Crawford, Ellen Pompeo, Lily Aldridge and more. Selena Gomez portrays the antagonist.
Victorias secret model Karlie Kloss believes the video could turn into a feature length film.
"I think she should turn it into a movie… premiering next year at Cannes," she said.
- Menchie Mendoza. "Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' Breaks Vevo's Record For Most Views In 24 Hours" — , May 23, 2015
- "Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’ gets sets Vevo record" — , May 23, 2015
- Minyvonne Burke. "Karlie Kloss: Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” Video Needs To Be a Full-Length Movie" — , May 23, 2015
- Katie Atkinson. "Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' Video Should Be a Movie, Karlie Kloss Says" — , May 22, 2015
- Megan Daley. "Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' breaks Vevo record" — , May 21, 2015