Two teenagers killed in Greater Manchester
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Emergency services were called to reports of a shooting on Saturday morning. They found the girl dead at the scene. The man died in an ambulance en-route to the hospital.
A Greater Manchester Police spokeswoman said officers were still trying to establish the circumstances of the shooting.
"Police were called to Orion Place in Lower Broughton, Salford, following reports that shots had been fired. Officers attended and discovered the body of a 15-year-old girl. An 18 year-old boy was also found at the scene. He was taken to a hospital by ambulance but died a short time later. The investigation is at a very early stage and inquiries are continuing," the spokeswoman said.
The Heath Avenue area is sealed off while officers investigate.
|This page has been automatically archived by a robot, and is no longer publicly editable.|