- Name: Daniel
- Location: Jerusalem, Givat Shaul neighborhood
- Nationality: Dutch (The Netherlands)
- Profession: IT
- Religion: Haredi (('ultra'-)Orthodox) Jewish (anti-Zionist, affiliated with the Dushinsky and Satmar Chassidic movements)
- Languages: Dutch, English, German, Hebrew, Yiddish
For more, see my user page at Wikipedia.
My view on Zionism: http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com
Newsfreak: my sources
I am an absolute newsfreak. My favorite sources, ordered by preference, with the [number] of times I visit them on an average day:
- Israeli (in English)
- http://www.haaretz.com Haaretz (most neutral newspaper in the entire Middle East, good website, first choice) 
- http://www.ynetnews.com Yedioth Ahronoth (secular Zionist anti-Jewish) 
- http://www.israelnn.com Arutz Sheva (right-wing religious Zionist) 
- http://chareidi.shemayisrael.com Yated Neeman (Haredi [ultra-Orthodox] Jewish anti-Zionist, weekly) [once every few days]
- http://www.jpost.com The Jerusalem Post (secular Zionist, very bad website) 
- German / Swiss
- http://www.cnn.com [now and then; in case of big happenings outside of countries covered above]
And no, I am not exaggerating when I say that I visit some of these sites 40 times in a day. It is very rare for me not to be fully up to date on anything going on in Israel and the Netherlands, and major issues in the rest of the world.
Whoever wants to know: I contribute using a Dell Inspiron 2200 laptop, using WinXP-Home-SP2. I use IE6 at home and Firefox at work (occasionally at home also). I am a Microsoft-addict. Windows Media Player, MSN Messenger, you name it. But I love Google also, including Gmail and Google Video. And Wikimedia. The three companies / organizations I could not do without are without a doubt Microsoft, Google and Wikimedia.