This user left Wikinews, so leaving any messages on this page will be pointless. Further, this user refuses to acknowledge LQT, and does not use it.
For Entertainment Purposes Only
You'll probably recall the short, and overly-informal, email I received from a certain solicitor last year.
Regrettably, their client has decided to ignore the caution given. Following my handling of another successful takedown over IP infringement, xe's gone back to putting defamatory nonsense on Farcebook. Tsk, tsk. You know what they say about "a fool and their money", ... So, I'm sitting looking at a "Form G1" from the Scottish Courts website. A bit of a doozy to fill in properly, and I clearly need to spend some time in the public gallery to learn from watching proceedings. I'm sure the matter will entertain; not just yourself, but BRS and Pi zero too.
Need to resurrect my 'spare' Farcebook account to take a look at a couple of pages I've been blocked from. Clearly things could be, or end up, uglier than the ineptly Photoshopped caricature being employed to try and bait me. --Brian McNeil / talk 14:32, 27 January 2016 (UTC)
This article, Wikinews:Story preparation/Evidence of bias: Media coverage of Comey memos, was created months ago. There is already a new article, "Former U.S. FBI Director James Comey testifies about President Trump", though it's slightly different involving two similar parties. What are you going to do with it? --George Ho (talk) 20:48, 12 June 2017 (UTC)
- I deleted the article under the WN:CSD#A-oldprep criterion, quicker than a DR. The Comey memo that was uploaded was probably in the public domain since it was the work of a government officer. —mikemoral (talk) 07:44, 13 June 2017 (UTC)
I am a user from Turkish Wiktionary, and lately I have been working on the category tree module. I wasn't able to copy the English version into Turkish Wikt., it was so complex. So, I decided to create a new one. It works very well at this point. We started using the module through some templates on most categories. But there is an addition in the English version of the module. As you can see here, there is a table at the right of the page gives us info about recent additions and oldest pages. I want to do the same thing on Turkish Wiktionary, but to do that I need to activate (I guess) DynamicPageList feature. Found a page on MediaWiki: Extension:DynamicPageList (Wikimedia), it talks about the exact same thing, but it cannot be used on Turkish Wiktionary. Saw your name in the page, and if you could help me how to use this extension on our wiki, I would be very pleased. Thanks! ~ Z (m) 16:57, 28 September 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks for your quick answer. :) I will follow the instructions you gave and hopefully we will start using this extension. It really is an amazing one. Have a fully wikiday! ~ Z (m) 17:34, 28 September 2017 (UTC)
Weird feature I do not understand
- Do you think Extension:IssueTracker_2.0 is likely to be installed at a Wikimedia wiki? Could it be a useful tool for collaborating on articles? Gryllida (talk) 01:32, 16 April 2019 (UTC)
Hello. I realise that you are not as active here as you used to be but I thought it worth asking you first. I’ve come across a number of draft articles in userspace. They include the following ones that are in your userspace.
- User:Amgine/Latest leak review
- User:Amgine/Penguin fired by WMF: Escorted from premises