Wikinews Shorts: October 14, 2007
A compilation of brief news reports for Sunday, October 14, 2007.
US Crude Oil reaches new high
- "Crude oil hits record $84.05 as Turkey-Iraq row fuels supply worries" — , October 13, 2007
- Steve Hargreaves. "Oil prices end at a record high" — , October 13, 2007
Team New Zealand won double A1GP race at Brno
In the feature race starting from seventh place Jonny Reid finished on top of the podium. Second place was owned by Jeroen Bleekemolen, competing for Team Netherlands and Neel Jani for Team Switzerland.
- "Brno double for New Zealand" — , October 14, 2007
- "New Zealand wins Brno Sprint" — , October 14, 2007
Senator Kennedy released from hospital
Senator Edward M. Kennedy was released from Massachusetts' Hospital yesterday. Kennedy was admitted to the hospital for a one hour operation to remove a blockage in an artery in his neck. The surgery was to prevent a stroke in the future.
- "Senator Kennedy released from hospital" — , October 14, 2007
- "Kennedy out of hospital after surgery" — , October 14, 2007