Category:Discretionary mainspace redirects
Usually, redirects are not speedy-deleted under criterion WN:SD#R3 (redirects with no useful history "created, not earlier than 2009, by renaming an article prior to publication, and the article has since been published") unless there is some particular reason to do so. This category documents that a redirect has been vetted for the criterion and found to qualify.
If a mainspace redirect qualifies for this category and its target article has been archived, the redirect should be either fully protected or deleted; see Category:Protected mainspace redirects.
Mainspace redirects not yet categorized:
- 3 Missing Ohio(US) girls found alive
- Brunei Darussalam
- World War I
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn
- Obama throws 'historic' weight behind Middle East protesters in landmark speech
- Strauss-Kahn refused bail after appearance in New York court
- Strauss-Kahn refused bail after appearance in New York court charged with hotel sex attack
- Judge Dannii Minogue exits UK X Factor over 'Australia's Got Talent' scheduling 'clash'
- Strauss-Kahn appears in New York court charged with hotel worker sex attack
- IMF head to appear at New York court after alleged hotel sex attack
- IMF head charged after alleged New York hotel sex attack
- Azerbaijan win 2011 Eurovision song contest
- IMF chief arrested after alleged sexual assault
Pages in category "Discretionary mainspace redirects"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 427 total.(previous 200) (next 200)