Back to article
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
Wow, tough case. If she was in fact a prostitute I wouldn't be surprised if she had low morals. On the other hand, if he was in fact a rapist, I wouldn't be surprised if he had low morals either. Where is Solomon when ya need him?—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs)
- Doing what has to be done -- Slicing babies in half.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
- Why would a prostitute have low morals, selling sex for money is pretty amoral if you ask me! OFC taking advantage of people who offer/need to do this is pretty imoral but doing stuff for money isn't!--184.108.40.206 (talk) 13:05, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
It's going to be hard to get a conviction either way here. Maybe if she is a prostitute that can be proved with witnesses. Than again, if there was a rape perhaps the people in the neighbouring apartments heard some of the reported exchange or screams. Failing these, I don't know if they can get any evidence against either of these people, regardless of who was in the wrong. Blood Red Sandman (Talk) (Contribs) 10:22, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
Sounds like a Stieg Larsson novel turned into a real life event. Fascinating!—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Bertvanwijck (talk • contribs)
More like "Alleged rapist files charges against Alleged prostitute in Sweden on HIV infection grounds" 
"Alleged rapist" is such a baited term—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs)
Lets just put them both in jail!! 
lol --18.104.22.168 (talk) 18:57, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
This is not really whacky at all. Just sad.