Dollar General chain in US recalls sunglasses, toy cars
Friday, November 9, 2007
The U.S Consumer Product Safety Commission has just recalled "pull and release" toy cars, as well as yellow children's size sunglasses.
Products affected are:
- a four pack of Super Wheels (UPC #400016576344)
- a two pack of Super Racer cars (UPC # 883788965002, 380000)
- "Time to Play Every Day" Fashion Sunglasses (UPC #400007860896, 51,000 units)
The car toys were sold at the chain's stores from April through October; the glasses were sold from March 25 through to October 2007.
Affected products should be taken from children immediately. Dollar General will provide full refunds on return.
- "Dollar General Recall Children’s Sunglasses due to Lead Paint" — , November 9, 2007
- Press Release: "Children's Sunglasses Recalled by Dollar General Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard" — U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, November 8, 2007
- "U.S. says Dollar General recalls 380,000 toy cars" — , November 7, 2007