sure thing anon looks great --220.127.116.11 17:01, 22 April 2008 (UTC)
Hi, thanks for your contributions to Wikinews:Requested articles, however, "finding" news is not our biggest problem, rather it is finding "people" to write about it and contribute to Wikinews. While you can probably quickly populate the requested articles list, there is probably no way that we can keep up. Cheers, --SVTCobra 00:44, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
- I will try to get them all up as a Wikinews short - although I do not have the time to write a standard article on all of them. --A101 - (talk) 06:58, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
I have written some of your sugggestions up as article or
shirts Correction:Shorts. They are all linked to from your request a the requested articles page if you want to take a look.
Thanks for the suggestions,
np thank you for writing them a101 --18.104.22.168 17:38, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
22.214.171.124, welcome to Wikinews! Thank you for your contributions I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
Our key policies - if you read anything, read these!
- Wikinews:Neutral point of view - tell every side to a story in a fair and balanced way
- Wikinews:Cite sources - everything in a Wikinews article must be sourced
Here a few pointers to help you get to know Wikinews:
- Wikinews:Introduction - overview of the site
- Wikinews:Writing an article - how to write and publish a complete article
- Wikinews:Content guide - what's suitable for Wikinews
- Wikinews:Style guide - how articles should look before publishing
- Wikinews:Contents - the contents page.
There are always things to do on Wikinews:
- Existing articles need expanding and checking for spelling and mistakes
- The front page lead articles often need updating
- Developing stories need finishing and publishing
- Discussions need your input
- And of course, stories need writing!
Here are some other hints and tips:
- I would recommend that you get a username. You don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Wikinews, but creating an account is quick, free and non-intrusive, requires no personal information (not even an e-mail address), and there are many benefits of having a username. (If you edit without a username, your IP address is used to identify you instead.)
- When using talk pages (the "collaboration" tab at the top of the page), or the comments pages (tab "opinions"), please sign your name at the end of your messages by typing four tildes (~~~~). This will automatically produce your username (or IP address) and the date.
I have finished creating your requested articles, most are shorts but two are full articles.
Thanks for the suggestions,
sure thing anon101 more to come --126.96.36.199 20:05, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
By the way, your requests are moved to this page this page soon after they are completed. So if you ever want to see your old requests llook there. In addition all the articles created because of your requests will be linked ot from there.--A101 - (talk) 20:28, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
cool thanks again anon101 --188.8.131.52 21:03, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
[WHOIS • RDNS • RBLs • Traceroute• Torstatus • Rangeblock finder • Global Blocks]
[RIRs: America · Europe · Africa · Asia-Pacific · Latin America/Caribbean]