Sarabg, welcome to Wikinews! I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
Our key policies - if you read anything, read these!
- Wikinews:Neutral point of view - tell every side to a story in a fair and balanced way
- Wikinews:Cite sources - everything in a Wikinews article must be sourced
Here a few pointers to help you get to know Wikinews:
- Wikinews:Introduction - overview of the site
- Wikinews:Writing an article - how to write and publish a complete article
- Wikinews:Content guide - what's suitable for Wikinews
- Wikinews:Style guide - how articles should look before publishing
- Wikinews:Contents - the contents page.
There are always things to do on Wikinews:
- Existing articles need expanding and checking for spelling and mistakes
- The front page lead articles often need updating
- Developing stories need finishing and publishing
- Discussions need your input
- Audio Wikinews could always use more contributors
- And of course, stories need writing!
By the way, you can sign your name on Talk pages using four tildes (~~~~), which produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, you can ask them at the water cooler or to anyone on the Welcommittee, or ask me on my Talk page. Again, welcome!Jacques Divol 14:19, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
Re: Citizen journalism 
if you are the same writer who has written the original source on Huliq, we would normally be asking you to send us an e-mail confirming that you are in fact the same person. If you would have an e-mail address like sara@huliq, and send it to one of the administrators (see WN:A for a list of active admins, many of them can be reached via the "E-mail this user" button when you go to their user page, and many list their email address on their user page). You could also email email@example.com, which alerts all accredited reporters on www.wikinewsie.org .
Alternatively, you could edit the article on Huliq to say that the article is available under a free license (because it will be once it is published here), like: "the author of this article releases it under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 license", which is the license on Wikinews.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.