Category:Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls
This category is a tracking category.
It is automatically populated by the MediaWiki software, although pages may be manually added to it.
Pages are automatically added to this category if: The page contains template calls that use duplicates of arguments, such as
Please note that this category may be empty some or all of the time.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls"
The following 94 pages are in this category, out of 94 total.
- Pennsylvania lost 41,000 jobs in February, a 13-year high
- Wikinews:Picture of the Year 2008/round 2
- President of Algeria wins third term in office in landslide victory
- Proms performance by Israel Philharmonic Orchestra disrupted
- Public health officials advise on rising flu levels in Texas 2013/2014 season
- U.K. National Portrait Gallery threatens U.S. citizen with legal action over Wikimedia images
- U.S. expedites bombs shipment to Israel, outcry in the Muslim world
- U.S. jobs picture not improving
- U.S. Senator Obama announces presidential candidacy
- UK researchers discover first antibiotics originating from insects
- US government expands definition of rape to include men
- US home prices drop at record levels
- US reporter convicted for not revealing source
- US Senate committee investigates credit card practices
- US unemployment rate reaches 8.1%
Media in category "Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls"
This category contains only the following file.
Heavy Snow at Aomori University.jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 643 KB