From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
This is the category for Software.
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Software"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total.
- IBM Releases 500 patents to open source community
- In the land of the open source elves: Interview with "Battle for Wesnoth" creator David White
- Intel acquires mobile Linux developer, OpenedHand
- Interview with Ton Roosendaal about Elephants Dream and free content movies
- Interview: Drupal founder Dries Buytaert balances community and company interests
- Major cell phone companies working on Linux-based platform for phones
- Microsoft announces that new Vista OS on schedule
- Microsoft backtracks on Vista delay accusations
- Microsoft changes OEM license, forcing new purchases after motherboard upgrade
- Microsoft claims 235 patent breaches by open source software
- Microsoft Considering Backport of WinFS to Windows XP
- Microsoft disgruntled with partner Dell's interest in open source
- Microsoft ends support for Windows 98 and Me
- Microsoft ends support for Windows XP's first service pack
- Microsoft patent to make ads disable computer
- Microsoft releases Internet Explorer 9 browser
- Microsoft says no delay for European launch of Vista
- Microsoft to release patches for 64 security flaws on Tuesday
- Microsoft waits for death of Internet Explorer 6
- Mozilla sets record for most software downloads in 24 hours
- Munich delays switch to Linux
- Web browser Firefox increases market share in Europe
- Wikimania 2009 held in Buenos Aires
- Wikinews interviews Frugalware Linux founder
- Wikinews interviews on contributions to open-source: Opera
- Wikinews interviews Ubuntu developer Fabrice
- Wikinews reports from 2008 Taiwan Open Source Developers' Conference
- Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales announces cooperation between KDE Group and Wikimedia