From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
File photo of Thaksin Shinawatra in 2005.
Pages in category "Thaksin Shinawatra"
The following 82 pages are in this category, out of 82 total.
- Seven south Thailand constituencies face one horse race
- Shin Corporation defamation suit fails
- Sixth arrest warrant issued for Thailand's former PM Thaksin
- Sondhi continues using Thailand Weekly show to attack PM
- Sondhi may face arrest over lèse majesté allegations
- Sondhi may face legal action from Thai Rak Thai party
- South Thailand election reruns hit by violence
- State of emergency in Thailand; protestors attack PM's car
- Tens of thousands rally against Thailand's Prime Minister
- Thai civil rights lawyer Somchai Neelapaichit presumed dead
- Thai court strips ex-Prime Minister of $1.4 billion
- Thai election rerun likely in November
- Thai government drops origami cranes as message of peace
- Thai government reportedly planning Internet censorship
- Thai junta partially lifts political ban
- Thai junta vows retaliation against foreign media
- Thai king endorses October 15 general election rerun
- Thai media mogul drops newspaper takeover attempt
- Thai military bans political party meetings
- Thai opposition leader Abhisit Vejjajiva elected as new Prime Minister
- Thai PAD protest leader arrested while voting
- Thai PM barred from politics, three parties dissolved
- Thai PM declares state of emergency over airport blockades
- Thai PM promises action on suspected militants
- Thai PM sues media critic for one billion Baht
- Thai PM sues newspaper for 500 million baht
- Thai PM Thaksin ousted by coup
- Thai police forward anti-Thaksin PAD accusations to Corruption Commission
- Thai police, protesters in violent clashes; at least one dead
- Thai prime minister dismisses offer by anti-government protesters
- Thai Prime Minister dissolves parliament and calls elections
- Thai Prime Minister to consider lifting martial law
- Thai Queen attends protester cremation as report indicates explosive tear gas used
- Thai Rak Thai dissolved, ex-premier Thaksin banned from politics
- Thai snap-election set for April 2, 2006
- Thailand election was invalid, rules court
- Thailand's "Truth Today", Thaksin tonight; pro-government protesters mass at stadium
- Thailand's fugitive ex-PM sentenced to two years for corruption
- Thailand's Prime Minister announces resignation
- Thais head to the polls for snap election
- Thaksin denies rumours of resignation
- Thaksin escapes Constitutional Court scrutiny
- Thaksin ordered back to Thailand on stock-sale charges
- Thaksin rebuffs resignation calls while elite call for appointed PM
- Thaksin still pervades Thai political landscape
- Thaksin to return to Thai politics
- Thaksin's ex-wife appeals tax evasion conviction
- Thaksin's speech played for demonstrators, ex-Thai PM calls for elections
- Third of Thais vote 'none of the above'
- Tourists struggle to escape as Bangkok airport blockades enter sixth day
- Truckload of trouble for Thai Rak Thai
- Turn up and don't vote, urge anti-Thaksin activists