Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the category for vaccination.
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Pages in category "Vaccination"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total.
- Bill Gates releases mosquitoes during conference for malaria awareness
- Bird flu may infect 20 percent of world's population, kill millions
- Bird flu outbreak kills birds in Krasnodar region
- Brazzaville picks up the pieces after ammo depot explosion
- Britain unveils flu pandemic preparedness plan, buys 14m courses of treatment drug
- British man fully "recovers" from HIV
- British report says the U.K. is preparing 'mass graves' for humans if Bird Flu mutates
- Fifteen flu sufferers die in Wales in one week
- First unvaccinated survivor of rabies discharged from hospital
- Flu shots for pregnant women protect newborns after birth
- Foot-and-mouth source confirmed as research laboratory
- Four people die after contracting H1N1 swine flu virus in West Midlands, England
- Samoan government temporarily shuts down for nationwide measles vaccination drive
- Seven die from H1N1 swine flu virus; total virus victims in Wales rises to 21
- Slow start to winter 2013/2014 flu season in USA
- State of emergency declared in New York over H1N1 swine flu virus
- Study estimates first human HIV infection 100 years ago
- Study: Children who socialise more, get cancer less
- Swine flu, in-depth: worldwide report
- Swine flu: recent developments worldwide
- UK scientists advise heart attack-susceptible to get flu shot
- UN says polio eradicated in Egypt and Niger
- Under-reporting of human Bird Flu infections poses worldwide threat
- University of California, San Francisco inviting tobacco users to test new nicotine vaccine
- US Department of Health proposes priorities for flu vaccine distribution
- US government points to dead scientist as 'lone anthrax attacker'
- US scientist creates 'artificial life'
- WHO director: Pandemic alert level will not be raised
- WHO says spread of Bird Flu among humans limited
- WHO starts simultaneous immunization campaigns in over 100 countries
- WHO states H1N1 swine flu world's most dominant virus
- WHO's reaction to H1N1 influenced by drug companies, reports claim
- Whooping cough outbreak kills ten infants in California
- Wikinews discusses H1N1 with the WHO
- Wikinews discusses the H1N1 pandemic with the CDC
- World Bank warns of high bird flu cost
- World-wide measles deaths drop 40% over last five years