Category talk:Indian Ocean
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rescue underway for teen solo sailor - because the rescue effort was in the southern part of the ocean.
- 7.7 magnitude earthquake hits Nicobar Islands, India - because the epicenter was in the ocean itself.
- Tsunami warning briefly issued for Indian Ocean after latest earthquake - because this warning affected much of the ocean.
- Indian Ocean Earthquake - quite obvious.
- Indian Ocean tsunami, one year after - quite obvious.
- Yemeni passenger plane with 153 people onboard crashes into Indian Ocean - the crash site was in the ocean.
- Tanker spills 1000s of tonnes of crude oil off Nicobar Islands - because the spillage was in the ocean.
- Malaysia: 'Most' debris found on Maldives islands not 'plane material' - because the debris floated through the ocean.
- Strong earthquakes in Indian and Pacific Oceans - another obvious one.