Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Longest coffee table symbolises World Fair Trade Day in Belgium -- mentioned in caption.
Belgian Archbishop lectures on health care and religion -- KU Leuven mentioned in lede.Done Women's groups promote "Equal Pay Day" in Belgium -- mentioned in the caption + KU Leuven.Done
- Digital security researchers publicly reveal vulnerability in WPA2 WiFi protocol -- doubtful, researchers of KU Leuven.
Project brings dialogue between society and prisoners -- "...from the Central and Auxiliary Prison in Leuven came up with..."Done
- ACLU, EFF challenging US 'secret' court orders seeking Twitter data -- doubtful KUL mentioned.
Train collision kills at least eighteen near Brussels, Belgium -- "...while the other was travelling from Leuven to Braine-le-Comte..."Not done Belgian bus company knows solution for car parking problems -- mentioned in caption.Done Police ends demonstration of anarchist squatters in Belgium -- mentioned in lede.Done
- I've done some of them. Several I was doubtful of but decided to think some more about. --Pi zero (talk) 20:32, 14 December 2018 (UTC)
- Image caption one done since it's an image of the focal event in progress. Digital security vulnerability done too; the focal event (research being done) happened there or was closely connected to it. Data privacy not done; seemed a bit too tangential. I also added it to the train one because I think if the focal event involves a specific piece of mass transportation the destination and origin points are generally of enough relevance; each article being a piece of history, the involvement of a vehicle travelling to a location strikes me as being at least a footnote to that location's history. BRS (Talk) (Contribs) 22:58, 4 January 2019 (UTC)