Category talk:National Security Agency
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- BellSouth denies phone records were handed over to the NSA because the NSA is one of the two subjects of the article.
- President Bush of the United States authorized NSA surveillance of citizens, bypassing court warrants because it is about the activities of the NSA.
- Federal judge rules warrantless wiretaps illegal because the NSA was one of the defendants.
- USA Today reports NSA obtained call logs from communications companies because the NSA is the main actor in this story.
- United States Justice Department opens investigation into White House leaks because the leaks were about the activities of the NSA.
- Electronic Frontier Foundation files motion to stop AT&T from forwarding Internet traffic to NSA because the NSA is a major actor in this story.
- Verizon says customer phone records were not handed over to the NSA because the NSA is a major element of the story.
- United States spies accused of illegally bugging the United Nations headquarters because the NSA was the accused agency.
- NSA to participate in U.S. cybersecurity
- President Bush defends NSA domestic intercepts
- Edward Snowden in talks to return to United States because Snowden worked for the NSA.
- Legislators in US states call for the impeachment of President Bush because they cited the "illegal" authorization of the NSA.
- Former NSA employee alleges illegal spying because it’s obvious.
- VP Cheney role surfaces in U.S. domestic spying because it involved the activities of the NSA.
- Gore criticizes use of unwarranted domestic wiretaps because the story is about the NSA wiretaps.