Four killed, dozens injured in Jerusalem attack on bus
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
The father of the attacker told press that he did not know of his son's plans. "My son never spoke of plans to carry out such an attack, if he had I would have tried to prevent it," he told The Media Line before he was questioned by police.
Local police have stated that the incident was an act of terrorism. "There is no doubt at all that this was a terrorist attack," said a police spokesperson, speaking to media on the scene of the attack.
Jabr Duwait, the perpetrator of the attack was shot and killed on site by local police in the minutes after the officials arrived on the scene.
- AP. "Driver rams bulldozer into Jerulseam bus" — , July 2, 2008
- Ben Wedeman and Shira Medding. "3 dead in Jerusalem bulldozer rampage" — , July 2, 2008
- "Three Killed in Jerusalem Bulldozer Attack" — , July 2, 2008
- Isabel Kershner and Alan Cowell. "At least 2 die as man uses earthmover in Jerusalem attack" — , July 2, 2008
- AP. "Three dead, dozens hurt in Jerusalem terror attack" — , July 2, 2008
- IsraelNN.com. "Men Who Killed Terrorist: Policeman Was in the Way" — , July 3, 2008