More medals for NZ: Commonwealth Games
Sunday, March 19, 2006
New Zealand won six medals yesterday. Half of them were in the Women’s and Men’s triathlons.
In the Women's Individual Triathlon Sam Warriner won silver; followed closely by Andrea Hewitt who won bronze.
Bevan Docherty won silver in the Men's Individual Triathlon
A bronze in the Women's 50m Rifle Prone Pair is the 500th Commonwealth Games medal for New Zealand in the 76 year history of the games.
- Andrea Hewitt - Women's Individual Triathlon
- Juliet Etherington, Kathryn Mead - Women's 50m Rifle Prone Pair, Shooting
- Cameron Gibson - Men's 200m Backstroke, Swimming
- Peter Latham, Hayden Godfrey, Tim Gudsell and Marc Ryan - Men's Team Pursuit, Track Cycling
- Helen Norfolk, Alison Fitch, Lauran Boyle and Melissa Ingram - Women's 4x200m Freestyle Relay, Swimming
- "Six medals for NZ on day three" — , March 19, 2006
|This page has been automatically archived by a robot, and is no longer publicly editable.|