Rubens Barrichello wins 2009 European Grand Prix
Monday, August 24, 2009
Brazilian lead the race after a McLaren team delay on the second pit-stop of Lewis Hamilton, when they changed tyres to different one as required by Formula One sporting regulations. Hamilton finished on the back of "Rubinho".
Jenson Button still leads the Championship with 72 points with Rubens Barrichello as close as 18 points. Mark Webber with 51.5 points shot ahead of Sebastian Vettel by 4 and a half points. Brawn team tops Constructors' standings with 126 points. Red Bull Racing is 27.5 points behind with Ferrari, McLaren and Toyota teams still chasing the leaders.
- Rumours suggest Alonso and Schumacher could move to Ferrari, Wikinews, August 22, 2009
- Formula 1: Barrichello and Alonso top timesheets at European GP Friday Practice, August 21, 2009
- Formula 1 new team USF1 sponsored by YouTube co-founder, Wikinews, August 20, 2009
- F1 driver Massa speaks about accident: "I wasn't scared", Wikinews, August 19, 2009
- Michael Schumacher calls off Formula 1 comeback due to injury. Wikinews, August 11, 2009
- Formula One: Renault dismisses Piquet, Schumacher barred from practising, Wikinews, August 4, 2009
- Michael Schumacher returns to Formula One to replace injured Massa. Wikinews, July 30, 2009
- Fernando Alonso takes pole at 2009 Hungarian Grand Prix, Felipe Massa badly injured. Wikinews, July 25, 2009
- "Race results - Barrichello returns Brawn to winning ways" — , August 23, 2009
- "Rubens Barrichello wins in Valencia with Lewis Hamitlon second" — , August 23, 2009
- "Barrichello snatches Valencia win" — , August 23, 2009