Talk:America's atomic bombing commemoration held in Hiroshima
WTF, can we also have an article that reminds us when WW2 ended?
Headline;` POVed hence it should be chanced
I feel accusation and hostile in this headline. I can't figure why the word "still" appears here. It is obviously impossible to forget because genetic damages of survivers are transferred to the next generations and there are many Hibaku-nisei or sansei whose risks to certain disease including cancer are very high. Moreover, it is inappropriate because apparently memorial will be held in the next year again, and again. Not only in Hiroshima in many cities in Japan commemoration celemonies including some performance of activities like die-in was held. I say as a Japanese this headline and article seems strongly POVed - no substantial mention to celemony to commemorate the victims in Hiroshima. --Aphaia 08:43, 7 August 2005 (UTC)
- Hmm... Aphaia's right - that's like saying "World War II still remembered" - any ideas on a title change? Datrio 08:45, 7 August 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks for your nod; now we have a different problem - specification. I think it would be better to include the fact this was the 60th anniversary. Any ideas? Later I will be able to add details of celemony in Hiroshima, if possible & appropriate from ja article. (because of different of accent between two articles, it is still somehow problematic to link them to each other). --Aphaia 13:29, 7 August 2005 (UTC)
- Yeah, you're right Dan. Western media,including ourselves,have such a short memory about things that don't impact us. It's a wonder there's a story about the Hiroshima holocaust at all....I just happened to notice it in the Canadian paper. Paulrevere2005 22:01, 7 August 2005 (UTC)
- You can still prepare another article for Nagasaki commemoration (August 9, nearly at noon +0900). --Aphaia 09:38, 8 August 2005 (UTC)
- I responded on Aphia's talk page. Paulrevere2005 16:49, 8 August 2005 (UTC)
Why we were at war and are at war
For those who believe in coincidence theory and practice fact denial, it will mean nothing that Stimson and Harrison were both in the same cult that is referred to below;
Here is some non-disputed info showing that the primary engineers of WW2, Vietnam, and both Iraq wars all belong(ed) to one little cult (please see the membership list near the bottom of the "external links" in the wikipedia article[]).. and a thorough examination of the cult shows that its members believe that the public are "barbarians" of varying worth and it is their(cult members) right and duty to exploit,control and kill us to increase their own power,riches and ,most importantly, control.
- A; WW2... This Guardian article[] only mentions 4 names as being part of the Hitler support team(Bush,Harriman,Walker(yep;that's where the "W" comes from) and Woolley); All 4 are on the membership list.
- B; Vietnam... This Association of Former Intelligence Officers site[] references Averell Harriman and William and McGeorge Bundy as the engineers of the Vietnam war. All 3 are on the list.
- C; WW3 (one we're beginning now); These sites show how the Bush father and son (both on the list) relay team planted the seeds, added the fertilizer and are now reaping the harvest of this one[][][]
The advantage these war engineers have is that us "barbarians"(as they refer to us all) simply can not imagine the level of evil within their hearts; so we simply ignore (or accept) unacceptable facts (there were no WMD's in Iraq type of facts). Paulrevere2005 12:34, 7 August 2005 (UTC)
No one mentions
Seem to me that every one forgets the appalling cost in human lives that the Japanese Imperial Army inflicted upon the peoples of Asia.
It is sad that the Japanese were lead by the nose to the brink of destruction by a few power expantionists and fanatical zelots, it is true that it was a barbaric act to inflict the Japanese peoples with the destruction by two Atom Weapons but that does not remove the blame for the barbaric cruelty that the Japanese Imperial Army inflicted upon the Asian population.
Even today in Japanese Schools the truth is with-held and until the majority of the Japanese Public are made aware of the sins of their fathers they should not be allowed to feel that they are the victims, their fathers actions remains the root cause regardless of whether you or I feel that the use of Atomic weapons was justified.
Truth is the only Justification and the truth is being with-held.