UK Government report into UFOs released
Sunday, May 7, 2006
A report by the Ministry of Defence investigating the possible existence of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) was released today. The report was confidentially published in 2000 and has come to light after Dr David Clarke of Sheffield Hallam University requested it citing the Freedom of Information Act.
The report concludes that "no evidence exists to suggest that the phenomena seen are hostile or under any type of control, other than that of natural physical forces ... There is no evidence that 'solid' objects exist which could cause a collision hazard".
- Ministry of Defence
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Web site of the team which secured the release of the documents
- BBC News interview with Dr. David Clarke and Joe McGonagle
- Mark Simpson. "UFO study finds no sign of aliens" — , May 7, 2006
- Tim Castle. "Defence experts say UFOs caused by natural forces, not aliens" — , May 7, 2006
|This page has been automatically archived by a robot, and is no longer publicly editable.|