Thanks for visiting my page.
I'm Joseph Ford and I'm here to provide you, the reader, with often entertaining information about people generally not mentioned by the extremely biased media.
What kind of people? Don't worry, no one insane. I tend to focus mainly on third party politicians, independent filmmakers, self-published authors and intermicronational leaders.
If you're reading this, then chances are you've read some of my articles and interviews. If not, what on earth are you waiting for? Scroll on down to the bottom of the page and click away. If you're here because you'd like me to interview someone I haven't or have a complaint about something I've written, feel free to post a message on my talk page.
Wikinews is one of the greatest websites I've ever visited. It allows ordinary people to become established reporters and removes the bias that certain news organizations tend to have (CNN, MSNBC and Fox News come to mind). It is a real example of what journalism is all about. Wikinews reporters answer to no higher power. There's no corporation to censor us. We'll get the news to you fair and balanced, not with a left or right wing slant. That is my goal, and I hope the goal of reporters everywhere, not just on this website.
Although I recently took an eight month break from reporting, I'm returning this summer to report on the upcoming U.S. midterm elections and other oddities. My goal is to post at least one interview or article per week, so keep on the look out for more intermicronational news. The latest article or interview will always be posted in bold below.
Latest interview (7/17/09): Wikinews interviews Mike Lebowitz, chairman of the U.S. Modern Whig Party
- Wikinews interviews former Republican U.S. Senator Bob Smith on his latest run for office
- Wikinews interviews Frank McEnulty, New American Independent Party nominee for President of the United States
- Wikinews interviews Prince Christopher I of the Principality of Vikesland on his micronation's recent space launch
- Wikinews interviews Eric Saussine, director of the James Bond fan film Shamelady
- Wikinews interviews Christopher Beyette, prince of the Principality of Vikesland
- Wikinews interviews Molossian president Kevin Baugh on his country's recent intermicronational summit
- Wikinews holds a follow-up interview with Kevin Baugh, president of the Republic of Molossia
- Wikinews holds a follow-up interview with Max Riekse, Constitution Party candidate for the 2008 U.S. presidential election
- Wikinews interviews Jeremy Hanke, editor of MicroFilmmaker Magazine
- Wikinews interviews author and filmmaker Peter John Ross
- Wikinews interviews author and filmmaker John Gaspard
- Wikinews interviews novelist Jeremy Robinson
- Wikinews interviews Kevin Baugh, president of the Republic of Molossia
- Wikinews interviews U.S. Green Party presidential candidate Cynthia McKinney
- Wikinews interviews U.S. Constitution Party presidential candidate Max Riekse
- Wikinews interviews novelist James Bruno
- Wikinews interviews U.S. Libertarian presidential candidate James Burns
- Wikinews interviews U.S. Libertarian presidential candidate Bob Jackson
- Wikinews interviews U.S. Libertarian presidential candidate Wayne Allyn Root
Articles I've written:
- U.S. President Barack Obama fires Inspector General Gerald Walpin amid controversy
- Republican Congressman Ron Paul endorses Constitution Party nominee Chuck Baldwin for President of the United States
- Libertarian U.S. presidential nominee Bob Barr trying to remove running mate Wayne Allyn Root, reports say
- Libertarian National Committee motion to chastise Ron Paul for not endorsing U.S. presidential nominee Bob Barr released
- Libertarian National Committee in fierce deadlock over how to address growing Bob Barr controversies
- New polls show third party U.S. presidential candidates varying radically in popularity
- Plans set in motion for the removal of Bob Barr as the Libertarian Party's U.S. presidential nominee
- Controversy spreads over Libertarian U.S. presidential nominee Bob Barr
- Russian troops march deep into Georgia, violating truce
- Republic of Molossia announces new customs station
- Republic of Molossia hosts state visit
- Republic of Molossia announces international summit
- Huckabee shifts campaign to Wisconsin
- Wayne Allyn Root wins Missouri Libertarian primary