Hi Aphaia! I've done the translation now. Thank you for asking me about it.
See you! / Mats Halldin 14:02, 13 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- Do you want your user pages move-protected? Normally I ask this of anyone who's had their pages moved, but I er, forgot :-). Best reply on my talk page so I see it. Dan100 (Talk) 09:22, 20 July 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks ;-) --Aphaia 13:36, 20 July 2005 (UTC)
- hugs*--Aphaia 05:55, 3 August 2005 (UTC)
I truly think you should start it off...because you may have some good emotional fuel. Paulrevere2005 16:45, 8 August 2005 (UTC)
60th anniversary of the end of the war in the Far East and Pacific commemorated
I'm almost regretting having created this article :-D Anyway, I hope the title is ok now. Would you say its NPOV enough now? When I first started the article this morning, I was intending to have sections on each country (including Japan) to show how it was being marked. Ah well. By the way, it would be great if you could find some a quote from a Japanese veteran of the war. Take care! SoLando 01:37, 16 August 2005 (UTC)
- Thank you for your note, I have some comments from families of dead soldiers but try to find, if any. Regards, --Aphaia 01:51, 16 August 2005 (UTC)
Back to work?
Good to see you working on some Wikinews articles!20:06, 17 April 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you for warm welcoming :)