I'm impressed by how much you were able to do to address my review comments. It's quite gratifying to see someone able and willing to address such concerns.
I'd like a clarification regarding the status of the interview transcript. Is there no record of the interview itself remaining except the article text? IRC being a very ephemeral medium. --Pi zero (talk) 23:31, 1 July 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks. :) I added some more notes which will hopefully increase accountability. Kudu ~I/O~ 00:13, 2 July 2013 (UTC)
- Sure, I posted a short introduction. Kudu ~I/O~ 14:30, 3 July 2013 (UTC)
Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is indicted
Would you want Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is indicted restored to your userspace? —Mikemoral♪♫ 00:31, 4 July 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, please. Kudu ~I/O~ 00:32, 4 July 2013 (UTC)
- Done It's been restored to User:KuduIO/Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is indicted with the talk page. :) —Mikemoral♪♫ 00:36, 4 July 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks! Kudu ~I/O~ 01:09, 4 July 2013 (UTC)
I've userfied User:KuduIO/'Al-Qaeda inspired' bomb plot stopped by Canadian police as well. —Mikemoral♪♫ 03:32, 13 July 2013 (UTC)
Hi KudulO, nice job with the draft! I'm wondering if we should mention the level of participation and the ineligible votes (you know, a few percentages), but that may be complicating it unnecesarily. Want to do the honours and make it official? :-) Raystorm (talk) 06:42, 31 July 2013 (UTC)
- I like the idea of the statistics, but I'm not sure where to find the number of active users or some other figure to which to compare the number of voters. Kudu ~I/O~ 15:53, 31 July 2013 (UTC)
Assistance with understanding how much original reporting costs
Hello and I apologize for writing in English. As all language Wikinews improves, The Wikinewsie Group wants to be able better support original reporting done by contributors like you. One of our newsletters at The Wikinewsie Group/Newsletter said you have recently published an original report. This is why I am contacting you.
Members of the The Wikinewsie Group are trying to assess the costs associated with original reporting across all Wikinews projects. This way, we can determine how much original reporting currently costs, who is paying for it, what Wikinews and other projects get for these costs (especially when paid for by unpaid, volunteer contributor reporters). This information can then be used in applying for grants, measuring the success of Wikinews original reporting and seeing how reporters can be better supported. If you could complete this survey on that topic, we would very much appreciate it. We will try to anonymize the responses as best possible when writing up any report. Thank you very much for taking the time to fill it out (especially in English). Please do not hesitate to ask me or pi zero about any questions you may have about this research. We hope the results will enable us to better assist you in conducting more original reporting on Wikinews. --LauraHale (talk) 08:41, 14 August 2013 (UTC)
- Done. Kudu ~I/O~ 15:51, 14 August 2013 (UTC)