Any chance of culling some of the sources? Are they all indispensable? Having to read all of them is generally a significant reason for delays in reviewing. A source should only be included if it adds a fact not present in any of the others. Regards --Александр Дмитрий (Alexandr Dmitri) (talk) 09:03, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
Could you start writing about other topics than to Gaza? It is starting to get annoying. Also, please stay with just one title, there's no need to move the article every 5 minutes. --Diego Grez return fire 17:39, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry if Gaza annoys you. (these are big current news stories) Recently i wrote an article about the raid on a Gaza aid boat and about the Activists and the funerals and outcomes, and about the Irish boat which was seized.
- * I also wrote articles about Irish Census, Climate Negotiations, Hewlett-Packard and the WHO.
- * I am working on World Environment Day and Slovenia vote, if you have other suggestions let me know.
- * If there is a title you are unhappy with please feel free to change it. ~~ Mrchris (talk) 18:45, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
- Honestly, just write about the Gaza if you wish, there are no restrictions. We can use all the coverage possible. —Mikemoral♪♫ 03:31, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, sorry about the wording of that. I was a bit... nevermind. ;-p --Diego Grez return fire 03:32, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
- thanks mike, no problem diego, it good to get feedback either way. Mrchris (talk) 03:42, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
BBC News Online as a source
Just so you know, when we use the BBC's website as a source, the publisher is BBC News Online, rather than just the BBC. Regards --Александр Дмитрий (Alexandr Dmitri) (talk) 17:11, 7 June 2010 (UTC)
- thanks, ill try to remember in future. ~~ Mrchris (talk) 00:33, 8 June 2010 (UTC)
I've failed the article. Am I missing something obvious here? I can't help but feel some doubt at the back of my mind, but I honestly couldn't find the info anywhere. Blood Red Sandman (Talk) (Contribs) 19:58, 15 June 2010 (UTC)
Bloody Sunday Article
This is an excellent article; thank you so much for putting this together. Since this is the sort of article the Wikinews excels at, I featured your story as the special report for the Audio Wikinews Brief today since this is the type of citizen journalism I really want to showcase. Keep up the great work and thank you again. Turtlestack (talk) 23:24, 17 June 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for the additions, really makes the article more interactive. NickyJ101 (talk) 18:06, 18 June 2010 (UTC)
- Don't think so, looks pretty informative and full to me, just need to wait until after the review NickyJ101 (talk) 18:39, 18 June 2010 (UTC)
- It could take some time, it can be frustrating but nice article i think Mrchris (talk) 18:42, 18 June 2010 (UTC)