User talk:Ras Benjih
The article you created was a copy (user Acagastya and I both independently found it at news24.com). Copyright violations are not allowed on Wikinews. You also apparently copied the image from that, and claimed fair use; our fair use policy explicitly prohibits claiming fair use of from competing news services.
Btw, here are comments that Acagastya left on the article's talk page:
- ==I don't think this follows the rules and guidelines==
- The news article is copied and can be found here.
- There is one source, and date has problems.
- CSS was used.
- Lede is weak, and the tense is also wrong.
- It has been signed, no category used and no Wikilinks.
- Don't know why is it notable, as well (but I can be wrong on this point)
- aGastya ✉ Dicere Aliquid :) 19:28, 26 July 2015 (UTC)
Wow! I truly made a mistake here. How can i fix this? Thank you for letting me know about. Thank you very much.
Ras Benjih 14:08, 16 August 2015 (UTC)