Clicking Images 
Clicking on the logo of a sister project should link to the project itself instead of the page for the logo. (See "sister projects" on Wikipedia Main Page for correct behavior.) This is easily fixed, I think. Is there some reason it hasn't been?--184.108.40.206 11:02, 21 December 2005 (UTC)
This is technicly not posible. All images have to link to the description page. the closest we can get is make the image a redirect to that project, but the user still has to click through. (because inter-wiki redirects are only links)Bawolff ☺☻ 23:07, 21 December 2005 (UTC)
- That is so cool. last time i clicked on the image was before that was implemented. Bawolff ☺☻ 23:18, 21 December 2005 (UTC)
Hi. Admins - please change the following:
- Update the link to English Wikisource as: [[:s:Main Page]].
- Change the brief description of Wikisource to "The Free Library" (its new motto and as it appears on the Wikipedia Main Page).
Dovi 18:55, 22 February 2006 (UTC)
Regarding this edit: I think that Dendodge's version is better, as it is clearer and more explanatory. I won't revert Brianmc's revert to avoid an edit war, but I'd like some opinions on which version is more suitable. Tempodivalse [talk] 20:32, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
- It was the wikisource one I took issue with, 'original texts' seems to indicate you could add something original. --Brian McNeil / talk 20:47, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
- Given we already use the term 'sources', that too is confusing. Perhaps 'source texts' or 'source documents' would be better? Blood Red Sandman (Talk) (Contribs) 21:36, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
- I'd think we should probably ask someone from wikisource about that. --Brian McNeil / talk 22:38, 20 September 2009 (UTC)