Jump to navigation Jump to search
Articles where J.J. Liu was the main or a major author.
Pages in category "JJLiu112 (Wikinewsie)"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- Elon Musk emails tell Tesla employees return to office, or "assume you have resigned"
- Ethics chief: UK PM's reforms after Partygate "highly unsatisfactory", won't "restore public trust"
- European Medicines Agency calls AstraZeneca vaccine "safe and effective"
- European Union to reduce carbon emissions by 55% of 1990 levels by 2030
- Evergrande real estate firm makes missed September bond payment, avoids default
- India records 14 millionth case of COVID-19 amid new surge in infections
- International Criminal Court rules its jurisdiction includes Palestine
- International Criminal Court to investigate war crimes in Palestine
- Irish energy supplier Bord Gáis hikes rates for gas, electricity
- Irish Finance Minister Donohoe criticises OECD's global minimum corporate tax rate
- Israel opposition parties announce coalition, form new government
- Italian President Sergio Mattarella re-elected for second term, ending successor row
- National Health Service England waiting list at highest on record for second consecutive month
- New Zealand raises interest rates in second straight month to 0.75%
- North Korea withdraws from Tokyo Olympics, citing COVID-19 concerns
- Northern Ireland First Minister Paul Givan resigns over Brexit border checks
- Wales widens smoking ban, includes at hospitals, schools and playgrounds
- Wikinews interviews Adrian Mizher, independent candidate for Texas' 6th congressional district special election
- Wikinews interviews candidate for Cleveland mayor Arthur Kostendt
- Wikinews interviews candidate for Minneapolis mayor Philip Sturm
- Wikinews interviews candidate for New York City mayor Vitaly Filipchenko
- Wikinews interviews Democratic candidate for the Texas 6th congressional district special election Daryl Eddings, Sr's campaign manager
- Wikinews interviews RSL Australia for Remembrance Day 2021
- World Trade Organization declares US tariff hike illegal, rules in South Korea's favour