This is the category for strikes, unions, and organized labo(u)r issues.
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Bob Crow (6 articles)
- ► Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (4 articles)
- ► International Women's Day (4 articles)
- ► National Union of Rail, Maritime and Transport Workers (14 articles; 1 subcategory)
- ► Strikes (1 article)
Pages in category "Labor"
The following 87 pages are in this category, out of 87 total.
- Sabotage strikes French railways
- Sarkozy ends French job ban for Eastern Europeans
- Scandinavian Airlines System to cut 8,600 jobs
- School on Australia's Sunshine Coast makes staff redundant, requests they apply for 'new' jobs
- Scottish based game-developer Realtime Worlds enters administration
- Signals indicate Texas economy continues to improve
- South Korean police battle striking workers
- South Korean workers protest against labour laws
- Strike ends at UK oil refinery
- U.S. entertainment writers' strike may end this week
- UK beer, soft drinks delivery drivers vote to strike
- UK drivers urged not to panic buy during delivery strikes
- UK rail firm cuts 180 jobs
- UK Royal Mail announces record 5p increase in stamp prices
- UK Royal Mail workers vote in favour of strike action
- UN adds to criticism of Australian offshore centers
- Unions battle in Ohio over hospital workers
- Up to 270,000 civil servants to go on strike in UK in March
- US adds 173,000 jobs in August; unemployment rate drops to seven year low
- US economy adds 215,000 jobs in July; unemployment rate remains steady at 5.3%
- US jobless claims lower than forecast, futures rise
- US unemployment rate remains unchanged at 9.5% in July
- Vestas Cowes rooftop occupiers: "Save the environment, scuttle a NIMBY"
- Vestas delays closure of Newport plant
- Vestas occupation continues; left-wing political parties voice support
- Vestas plant in Newport, England shuts down
- Vestas protesters sacked with immediate effect
- Violence erupts in Guadeloupe after labor dispute