Talk:Bird defecates on Bush in front of reporters
- Before you start discussing the relevance of this article as news: see also Talk:US President George W. Bush caught driving without a seatbelt.
Next thing you know, Wikinews is going to have an article on how Bush left the toilet seat up after using the bathroom. This is rediculous. 126.96.36.199 09:29, 25 May 2007 (UTC)
- What ridiculous is that he wiped it off with a bare hand and then didn't wash it ;) DragonFire1024 09:31, 25 May 2007 (UTC)
- Haha. How about Bush forgets to lock his front door; stays unlocked all night or U.S. president Bush forgets to flush the toilet. These are boring articles. We should be focusing on original reporting and eyewitness reporting, not a bird defecating on the U.S. president. —FellowWikiNewsie 20:01, 26 May 2007 (UTC)
If it were up to me, I'd change the title of this article to something more inciteful-- such as "In a Change of Events, it Now Lands on Bush Instead of Spewing from His Mouth" - LonB
- How did we end up with such an insipid title on what is a piece of Wackynews? --Brian McNeil / talk 14:47, 25 May 2007 (UTC)
- Well, change it back and add the press corps reaction, because now it makes no sense. If we want to be humorous, let's do it right.--Steven Fruitsmaak (Reply) 15:18, 25 May 2007 (UTC)
Wrong News Date 
If this is going to be in Wikinews it should be under the appropriate date (May 24th, 2007) 188.8.131.52 15:41, 25 May 2007 (UTC)Worthing
- It was first reported here today, that's the date we go with because if we backdate we risk including information that came to light after the event date. --Brian McNeil / talk 16:04, 25 May 2007 (UTC)
Re: Wrong News Date 
I thought that I had seen this article listed under May 24th. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
- No problem, this nuthouse takes some getting used to. ;-) --Brian McNeil / talk 16:32, 25 May 2007 (UTC)