This page relates to our activities on Wikinews. Please send questions to the Church of Scientology International to: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you. Churchofscientologyint - (talk) 21:35, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
- ive blocked you temporarily, im sending you an email to the email address specified, please respond and i will then unblock you. many thanks --MarkTalk to me 21:40, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
Churchofscientologyint, welcome to Wikinews! I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
Our key policies - if you read anything, read these!
- Wikinews:Neutral point of view - tell every side to a story in a fair and balanced way
- Wikinews:Cite sources - everything in a Wikinews article must be sourced
Here a few pointers to help you get to know Wikinews:
- Wikinews:Introduction - overview of the site
- Wikinews:Writing an article - how to write and publish a complete article
- Wikinews:Content guide - what's suitable for Wikinews
- Wikinews:Style guide - how articles should look before publishing
- Wikinews:Contents - the contents page.
There are always things to do on Wikinews:
- Existing articles need expanding and checking for spelling and mistakes
- The front page lead articles often need updating
- Developing stories need finishing and publishing
- Discussions need your input
- Audio Wikinews could always use more contributors
- And of course, stories need writing!
By the way, you can sign your name on Talk pages using four tildes (~~~~), which produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, you can ask them at the water cooler or to anyone on the Welcommittee, or ask me on my Talk page. Again, welcome! Adambro - (talk) 22:07, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
Userpage deleted 
I have deleted your userpage as it was blatant promotion. Were we to import the policy from Wikipedia on the appropriateness of usernames you'd be blocked on sight. We don't have that policy, but we do, however, block shared accounts so I do hope the password for this account is only known to one person.
That being said, you can help us. Your account creation has likely been prompted by our abundance of Scientology coverage over the last 3-4 months. Several Wikinewsies, myself included, have attempted to get official statements from the Church of Scientology and the emails have gone unanswered. Like most news agencies who aim for an air of professionalism we do believe in a right to reply. I would be most receptive to an email from someone prepared to give their full name and position within the church as a prelude to an interview. --Brian McNeil / talk 09:39, 1 April 2008 (UTC)
- Do you always shoot and then ask questions? I cannot remember having received an email from you. I also have not posted anything yet so your claim on shared usage is nil. Please do not delete the user page again. Thank you. Churchofscientologyint - (talk) 17:17, 1 April 2008 (UTC)
- Thank you! Churchofscientologyint - (talk) 21:32, 1 April 2008 (UTC)
I think it's important here to note that it's generally not a good idea to publish *personal* contact details - corporate is a bit different. Also, as we have no way of verifying that the account was created by an appointed representative of the Church of Scientology International - perhaps an email could be sent to our OTRS queue (email@example.com) from within CoSI to verify this? --Skenmy(t•c•w) 16:43, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
- Let me know what is needed. Churchofscientologyint - (talk) 22:59, 2 April 2008 (UTC)