From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
(Redirected from FLOSS)
Welcome to the Wikinews Free/Libre/Open-Source Software section. For more information about writing and editing see the Newsroom. for latest articles.
- 23 May 2014: Chinese government prohibits use of Windows 8, cites security concerns
- 8 July 2009: Google announces new operating system
- 4 February 2009: Stanford physicists print smallest-ever letters 'SU' at subatomic level of 1.5 nanometres tall
- 19 December 2008: RNA journal submits articles to Wikipedia
- 5 November 2008: GNU project releases new version of license to allow Wikimedia projects to switch to Creative Commons license
- 14 October 2008: OpenOffice.org 3.0 released by Sun Microsystems
- 23 September 2008: First Google Android phone unveiled, will be available soon