From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
(Redirected from O'Higgins Region)
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "O'Higgins Region"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- Cardenal Caro Province governor: Pichilemu Municipality to leave 107 families homeless
- Chile tsunami first reached Pichilemu, SHOA reports
- Chilean earthquakes in the O'Higgins Region: photoessay
- Chilean earthquakes: in pictures
- Chilean musicians perform concert for Peralillo, Chile residents
- Chilean President Piñera discontinues "catastrophe state" in O'Higgins, Maule and Bío Bío regions
- Chilean President visits Pichilemu to inaugurate Agustín Ross Cultural Centre
- Colegio Preciosa Sangre, Pichilemu, amidst other Chilean schools celebrate Student's Day
- Copiapó, Chile mining accident: in depth
- Seismologist Mario Pardo rebukes notion that Pichilemu, Chile experiencing "seismic swarm"
- Sequel of aftershocks hit O'Higgins, Bíobío and Maule regions in Chile
- Special report on Japanese tsunami emergency in Pichilemu, Chile
- Strong aftershock hits central Chile
- Strong rain and wind kill one in Chile
- Students from Liceo María Luisa Bombal of Rancagua, Chile detained after taking control of school
- Surf's up in Chile; championship competition in Pichilemu
- Surfer dies at beach in Pichilemu, Chile