Jump to navigation Jump to search
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Pichilemu, viewed from La Cruz Hill in March 2010.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Pichilemu"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- Cardenal Caro Province governor: Pichilemu Municipality to leave 107 families homeless
- Chile tsunami first reached Pichilemu, SHOA reports
- Chilean earthquakes in the O'Higgins Region: photoessay
- Chilean earthquakes: in pictures
- Chilean President visits Pichilemu to inaugurate Agustín Ross Cultural Centre
- Colegio Preciosa Sangre, Pichilemu, amidst other Chilean schools celebrate Student's Day
- Paraguayan ambassador to Chile visits Pichilemu hacienda after 'slavery' controversy
- People from Pichilemu, Chile leave La Cruz Hill
- Pichilemu and Cobquecura, Chile rocked again by aftershocks
- Pichilemu, Chile former post office is demolished
- Pichilemu, Chile's Wastewater Treatment Plant to be inaugurated
- Power outage affects many areas of Chile
- Seismologist Mario Pardo rebukes notion that Pichilemu, Chile experiencing "seismic swarm"
- Sequel of aftershocks hit O'Higgins, Bíobío and Maule regions in Chile
- Special report on Japanese tsunami emergency in Pichilemu, Chile
- Strong aftershock hits central Chile
- Strong rain and wind kill one in Chile
- Surf's up in Chile; championship competition in Pichilemu
- Surfer dies at beach in Pichilemu, Chile