Category:US Supreme Court
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
(Redirected from Supreme Court of the United States)
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Antonin Scalia (13 articles)
Pages in category "US Supreme Court"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.
- U.S. court adds limit to police searches
- U.S. military tribunals in Guantanamo Bay lack Congressional authorization, violate U.S. law and Geneva Conventions
- U.S. Senate confirms Supreme Court nominee Alito
- U.S. Supreme Court eases government ability to seize property
- U.S. Supreme Court hears arguments on constitutionality of lethal injection
- U.S. Supreme Court hears MGM v. Grokster
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice David Souter to retire
- U.S. Supreme Court orders accused 'Enemy Combatant' Jose Padilla transferred from military to civilian custody
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Arthur Andersen conviction
- U.S. Supreme Court requests reconsideration of habeas petitions of Gitmo captives
- U.S. Supreme Court rules on government display of Ten Commandments
- U.S. Supreme Court to hear arguments on global warming
- U.S. Supreme Court upholds health care mandate
- U.S. Supreme Court: Death penalty for juveniles is unconstitutional
- Unanimous U.S. Supreme Court rules against file swapping companies
- US Chief Justice candidate John Roberts' nomination goes to full Senate
- US Chief Justice John Roberts hospitalized
- US lowers bar in age discrimination suits
- US Senate confirms Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan
- US Supreme Court allows 'light' cigarettes lawsuits
- US Supreme Court considers appeal from foreign terrorist suspects
- US Supreme Court declares same-sex marriage legal
- US Supreme Court dismisses appeal on Obama's citizenship
- US Supreme Court judge Ginsburg undergoes surgery for pancreatic cancer
- US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia dies, aged 79
- US Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan meets with senators on Capitol Hill
- US Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor breaks ankle
- US Supreme Court overturns ban on videos depicting animal cruelty
- US Supreme Court overturns death penalty for child rape
- US Supreme Court refuses to block "don't ask, don't tell" policy in US Military
- US Supreme Court rejects Blagojevich motion to delay Illinois corruption trial
- US Supreme Court relaxes strict interpretation of self incrimination ruling
- US Supreme Court rules DC gun ban unconstitutional
- US Supreme Court rules Defense of Marriage Act unconstitutional
- US Supreme Court rules video games are protected speech
- US Supreme court to hear Guantanamo Bay cases
- US Supreme Court upholds ban on partial birth abortions
- US Supreme Court upholds right to picket military funerals