Talk:More than 100 demonstrate against data retention in Vienna, Austria
Original reporting by me
All reporting for this article was contributed by. I attended the demonstration, took photographs, interviewed Florian Hufsky and Rickard Falkvinge. A list of media I created in relation to the demonstration:
Image:Demonstration data retention vienna 20070607.jpg
Image:Jolly Roger at Demonstration in Vienna 2007-06-07.jpg
Image:Demonstration data retention at BMVIT 2007-06-07.jpg
Image:Demonstration data retention Florian Hufsky and Rickard Falkvinge 2007-06-07.jpg
Image:Demonstration data retention at BMVIT Florian Hufsky Rickard Falkvinge 2007-06-07.jpg
I asked the interviewees for permission to publish the interviews here at Wikinews and they agreed. I hope I've done everything right.
- --Florian Prischl 19:38, 10 June 2007 (UTC)
- I would like to invite everyone to edit this article as they see fit. What I think still needs to be improved:
- Formatting: The text is broken up by links, quotes and images.
- Language: I am not a native English speaker, so this might need some cleaning.
- Use and proper display and metadata use of media.
- Thank you, --Florian Prischl 20:05, 10 June 2007 (UTC)
- http://europa.eu.int/eur-lex/lex/LexUriServ/site/en/oj/2006/l_105/l_10520060413en00540063.pdf has gone offline. The content in now available at http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/site/en/oj/2006/l_105/l_10520060413en00540063.pdf .