Welcome to Wikinews
the place for your news.
Thursday, May 7, 2015. 04:38 UTC
Audio and Print
Contribute to Wikinews
- , a brief daily roundup of news
- start a full article by entering a good headline below.
- Can't write yourself? leave us Wikinews Hotline! online or call the
- Germanwings Crash Co-Pilot ‘practised’ the Rapid Descent
- Germanwings copilot rehersed crash of FLight 9525, french authorities say
- Dalvin cook
- Indiana Governor signs needle exchange program
- Australians to boycott Bali after last week's executions
- Charlie Hebdo to receive award in New York
- Teen accused of Anzac Day terror plot applies for bail
- Islamic State claims responsibility for attack on cartoon exhibition in Texas
- International protests against lack of access in West Papua
Wikinews is a collaborative news project with a mission to present reliable and unbiased news from around the world.
Wikinews needs you! We want to create a diverse community of citizens from around the globe who collaborate to report on a wide variety of current events, from the local to the global.
Wikinews reports are produced both by synthesizing material from other news sources as well as by original reporting, wherein contributors gather news first-hand as citizen journalists.
Wikinews adheres to the principle of reporting from a neutral point of view to ensure fairness and minimise bias.
Our content is released under a, contributing to a global digital commons.
This day in history