Welcome to Wikinews
the place for your news.
Wednesday, May 27, 2015. 08:52 UTC
Audio and Print
Contribute to Wikinews
- , a brief daily roundup of news
- start a full article by entering a good headline below.
- Can't write yourself? leave us Wikinews Hotline! online or call the
- Wildlife fatalities from California oil spill continue to rise
- German Chancellor tops World's Most Powerful Women List for fifth year in a row
- Pro-government forces in Iraq launch operation to reclaim Ramadi from Islamic State
- Tokyo earthquake reminds residents of risk as third nuclear plant reopens
- Contraceptive pill claimed to have taken a 21-year-old life
- Nepal Earthquake
- Citizenship of Australian terrorists overseas under question
- Australian television presenter quits role as chairman live on air
- Torrential storm kills at least 15 people in Texas and Oklahoma
Wikinews is a collaborative news project with a mission to present reliable and unbiased news from around the world.
Wikinews needs you! We want to create a diverse community of citizens from around the globe who collaborate to report on a wide variety of current events, from the local to the global.
Wikinews reports are produced both by synthesizing material from other news sources as well as by original reporting, wherein contributors gather news first-hand as citizen journalists.
Wikinews adheres to the principle of reporting from a neutral point of view to ensure fairness and minimise bias.
Our content is released under a, contributing to a global digital commons.
This day in history