Welcome to Wikinews
the place for your news.
Monday, December 11, 2017. 00:15 UTC
Audio and Print
Contribute to Wikinews
- , a brief daily roundup of news
- start a full article by entering a good headline below.
- Can't write yourself? leave us Wikinews Hotline! online or call the
- Navajo group files fourth lawsuit against Trump Administration over U.S. national monument site
- Violence keeps growing especially in Gaza Strip and West Bank after US president announced recognising Jerusalem as Israel’s capital
- Indonesia: thousands gather in front of Jakarta's US embassy to condemn recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli capital by the United States
- Football: Peter Stöger replaces Peter Bosz as Borussia Dortmund's boss
- United States: Alabama prepares for the Moore versus Jones election
- Secretary Boris Johnson tries to free imprisoned mother in Iran
- Canada: Toronto Real Estate Board ordered to allow realtors to provide home sale information to the public
- Pope Francis's visit to Myanmar, Bangladesh ends
Wikinews is a collaborative news project with a mission to present reliable and unbiased news from around the world.
Wikinews needs you! We want to create a diverse community of citizens from around the globe who collaborate to report on a wide variety of current events, from the local to the global.
Wikinews reports are produced both by synthesizing material from other news sources as well as by original reporting, wherein contributors gather news first-hand as citizen journalists.
Wikinews adheres to the principle of reporting from a neutral point of view to ensure fairness and minimise bias.
Our content is released under a, contributing to a global digital commons.
This day in history