Portal:Crime and law
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
Welcome to the Wikinews Crime and law section. For more information about writing and editing see the Newsroom. for latest articles.
- 24 June 2016: Christina Grimmie killed by 'infatuated' fan; Orlando police close case
- 12 June 2016: At least 50 dead in shooting at Florida nightclub
- 11 June 2016: Lawsuit filed against Ed Sheeran for his single Photograph
- 10 June 2016: International Tennis Federation bans Sharapova for two years after positive drug test
- 6 June 2016: Brisbane man granted bail on charge of raping 15-year-old girl
- 3 June 2016: Two people killed in apparent murder-suicide at UCLA
- 27 May 2016: India set to install panic buttons on buses to combat sexual assault
- 25 May 2016: Tax evasion investigators raid Google's Paris headquarters
- 6 May 2016: FIFA ethics committee recommends lifetime ban of former FIFA vice-president
- 1 May 2016: 100 tons of ivory burned in Africa; estimated at $250 million on black market