Portal:Crime and law
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
Welcome to the Wikinews Crime and law section. For more information about writing and editing see the Newsroom. for latest articles.
- 9 July 2017: India Supreme Court overrules High Court: rivers Yamuna, Ganga no longer living entities
- 3 July 2017: German Bundestag votes for same-sex marriage
- 2 July 2017: Third Trump travel ban takes effect
- 1 July 2017: Czech parliament votes in favour of legalising firearms possession
- 30 June 2017: Thousands gather in Jantar Mantar and other cities to protest against mob violence
- 28 June 2017: Police stop LGBT march in Istanbul for third consecutive year
- 24 June 2017: Ohio judge declares mistrial for officer who shot Samuel DuBose
- 21 June 2017: Bihar class X student allegedly gang raped, thrown from moving train
- 20 June 2017: Judge declares mistrial in Bill Cosby sexual assault case
- 16 June 2017: Shooter targets Congressional baseball practice in Virginia, six hospitalized