Portal:Crime and law
Welcome to the Wikinews Crime and law section. For more information about writing and editing see the Newsroom. for latest articles.
- 17 March 2018: United States: Coroner says former patient killed self and three hostages at California veterans center
- 14 March 2018: State of emergency in Sri Lanka remains despite calm returning after violence
- 13 March 2018: Mirror's exposé prompts call for inquiry into child abuse ring in Telford, England
- 13 March 2018: China ends presidential term limits in constitutional amendment
- 4 March 2018: Maria Contreras-Sweet Group buys The Weinstein Company assets, saves it from bankruptcy
- 20 February 2018: Oxfam produces action plan after revelation of prostitution scandal on Haiti
- 18 February 2018: Fourth U.S. state governor orders net neutrality in government contracts
- 16 February 2018: United States: Berkeley, California declares itself a sanctuary city for recreational cannabis
- 15 February 2018: Russia: ex-governor of Sakhalin region Alexander Khoroshavin sentenced to thirteen years for bribery
- 11 February 2018: Competition Commission of India fines Google ₹1.36 billion for 'search bias'