Portal:Crime and law
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
Welcome to the Wikinews Crime and law section. For more information about writing and editing see the Newsroom. for latest articles.
- 23 April 2016: Lebanon child abduction charges against mother may be dropped in exchange for custody
- 20 April 2016: Charges against Sally Faulkner and 60 Minutes news crew dropped in Lebanon abduction case
- 28 March 2016: Bomb explosion in Lahore kills more than 65 on Easter
- 22 March 2016: Explosions at Brussels airport and subway systems
- 21 March 2016: Suicide bomber attacks Istanbul, kills four
- 14 March 2016: Azerbaijani official Samir Sharifov accused of spying
- 4 March 2016: Gunmen murder Honduran indigenous leader Berta Cáceres
- 14 February 2016: US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia dies, aged 79
- 8 January 2016: Man threatens police with knife at Paris police station, shot dead
- 2 January 2016: Saudi Arabia executes 47 people as 'terrorists'