Portal:Crime and law
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
Welcome to the Wikinews Crime and law section. For more information about writing and editing see the Newsroom. for latest articles.
- 24 November 2015: Suspects detained in Belgium raids
- 21 November 2015: Saudi Arabian court convicts poet of apostasy, sentences to death
- 12 November 2015: South African judge jails eight police for Mido Macia's 'barbaric' murder
- 11 November 2015: Maldives President Abdulla Yameen lifts state of emergency
- 4 November 2015: Volkswagen emissions scandal may affect thousands more cars
- 28 October 2015: Time magazine names Ahmed Mohamed to 'Most Influential Teens of 2015'
- 23 October 2015: Masked man kills two in sword attack at Swedish school
- 21 October 2015: Judge sets 2016 trial date for London serial murder accused Stephen Port
- 20 October 2015: London serial murder accused Stephen Port makes first court appearance
- 17 October 2015: Police shut down Edmonton pizza restaurant for illegally delivering alcohol