Portal:Crime and law
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
Welcome to the Wikinews Crime and law section. For more information about writing and editing see the Newsroom. for latest articles.
- 8 January 2016: Man threatens police with knife at Paris police station, shot dead
- 2 January 2016: Saudi Arabia executes 47 people as 'terrorists'
- 22 December 2015: Three accused of murdering Edmonton, Alberta convenience store clerks in robberies appear in court
- 8 December 2015: UK court remands man in custody over Leytonstone knife attack
- 7 December 2015: Car bombing kills Yemen government official; ISIS claims responsibility
- 28 November 2015: Gunman attacks Planned Parenthood clinic, killing three, before surrendering
- 27 November 2015: At least 52, including six Shia Muslim activists, to be executed in Saudi Arabia
- 26 November 2015: New Polish government takes down findings on Russian air disaster
- 25 November 2015: Athens bomb targets business group, damages Cypriot embassy
- 24 November 2015: Suspects detained in Belgium raids