Portal:Crime and law
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
Welcome to the Wikinews Crime and law section. For more information about writing and editing see the Newsroom. for latest articles.
- 22 March 2015: Lindt cafe in Sydney reopens after siege
- 20 March 2015: Supreme Court of Sweden agrees to try Bildkonst Upphovsrätt i Sverige versus Wikimedia Sverige
- 16 March 2015: Xu Caihou, former Chinese general, dies aged 71
- 14 March 2015: Convicted murderer J.C.X. Simon dies in prison, aged 69
- 13 March 2015: South African TV journalist mugged while preparing for live broadcast
- 11 March 2015: Hard drugs temporarily legal in Ireland due to constitutional loophole
- 9 March 2015: Five dead after bar attack in Bamako, Mali
- 5 March 2015: Spanish authorities arrest Yuriy Kolobov, former Ukrainian finance minister
- 4 March 2015: Alabama Supreme Court orders judges to stop issuing same-sex marriage licences
- 4 March 2015: Edward Snowden in talks to return to United States