Portal:Crime and law
Welcome to the Wikinews Crime and law section. For more information about writing and editing see the Newsroom. for latest articles.
- 20 February 2018: Oxfam produces action plan after revelation of prostitution scandal on Haiti
- 18 February 2018: Fourth U.S. state governor orders net neutrality in government contracts
- 16 February 2018: United States: Berkeley, California declares itself a sanctuary city for recreational cannabis
- 15 February 2018: Russia: ex-governor of Sakhalin region Alexander Khoroshavin sentenced to thirteen years for bribery
- 11 February 2018: Competition Commission of India fines Google ₹1.36 billion for 'search bias'
- 10 February 2018: Pakistan court sentences one man to death penalty, and life imprisonment to five others for Mashal Khan lynching incident
- 10 February 2018: Dhaka court sentences former Bangladeshi Prime Minister Khaleda Zia to five years on corruption charges
- 8 February 2018: Chinese Foreign Ministry confirms arrest of bookseller Gui Minhai
- 4 February 2018: United States: Four injured in Los Angeles school shooting
- 3 February 2018: India: Head of Delhi Commission on Women calls for prompt capital punishment for child rape