Wikinews:Requests for permissions
- Users can submit their own requests (self-nomination), or
- Other users can nominate a candidate.
Create your request for permission:
You may be asked questions by other users so they can review your request. Please try to provide full answers.
The request must remain open for at least one or two weeks (depending on the permission sought). A bureaucrat will close the request and will also grant the appropriate flag, if the minimum criteria have been met. For CheckUser or Oversight, the bureaucrat will request the flag at Meta. Closed requests are moved to the Archives.
CheckUser and Oversight
- To add a nomination for CheckUser
- To add a nomination for Oversight
- Links for Blood Red Sandman: )
Questions and comments
- Support BRS has been a valued member of the community and I hope that he re-engages, but without editing for two years, then it's pretty straightforward that advanced user rights should be removed. —Justin (koavf)❤T☮C☺M☯ 12:18, 17 November 2022 (UTC)
- Support Agree with all of the above. --RockerballAustralia contribs 09:43, 29 November 2022 (UTC)